Caleb is 4 months old. He is still such a sweet little boy. He can now role both front to back and back to front. He started to roll over at 3.5 months. He enjoys talking and laughing when anyone gives him attention. He loves to sit in the Bumba chair and watch everyone. Caleb gets so excited when he sees toys or people that he throws his hands up and down really hard. Any chance he gets he sucks on his hands, or grabs his feet, and he loves to stick his tongue out at you. Going to the doctor on Wednesday, but I think he is a whopping 15 pounds and I can feel every ounce of it. I don't think I will be carrying his car seat around too much longer. We will also see if the doc. decides to put a helmet on his head to fix its shape. Updates to come.
Dougie is sooooo excited about Halloween. He picked out a pumpkin costume to wear. He asks me everyday if it is Halloween. He also begs me to drive him around to look at the Halloween decorations.

No comments:
Post a Comment