Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nice Getaway

This weekend we drove up the coast to the annual alumni swim meet at UCSB. The weather there was gorgeous on Saturday. I swam a fifty free, or better yet sank. There were tons of alumni there for Greg's 60th birthday casino night event. We got a chance to show Dougie the campus and take a trip to the beach and Lake Cachuma. Ate breakfast at Sambos :) If you have never been, GO!
















We also discovered that Caleb can role over now and he hasn't stopped. The only problem is that he can't get back over, so we have to keep pushing him back. Here is some video:


3 comments:

Nicole said...

We would always go to Sambos for breakfast during that 4th of July meet in Santa Barbara! Mmmm Saaaambos.

Desiree Eaglin said...

I LOVE all of these pictures! Your family is soooo cute!!

Tommy and Jolynn said...

How fun! Your family is adorbale!! And I am pretty sure buff Vicky didn't sink during her swim! ;)